Our wine list mostly depends on Private Imports, which represent about 90% of our wine selection; the other 10% is mostly SAQ Speciality products.
Our concept is authentic and so is our cellar, based on non-commercial inspired elaboration of product. This means that the wine is produced in limited quantities
with the only goal of delivering outstanding quality.
By standing close to the product, studying its background and primarily its relationship with our products (from the kitchen), we carefully choose wines
that have something special: they are authentic and simple yet, elaborate and carefully finished.
With the spirit of learning and improving daily we are proud to have a Certified Sommelier at our Restaurant who carefully selects and suggests some of
the most interesting bottles the wolrd has to offer.
Whether it's just the casual wine to match with a bite or that special occasion to open up that favourite wine of yours, or to discover a well-known appelation or producer.